Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sydney!!


Hey Everyone! I am so sorry that it has taken me a couple days to blog again. It's so hard, because I was trying to wait for me to get to a computer to upload my pictures. I can do it now!

Oh my gosh! My time in Sydney was a blast! Remember on the last blog I told you about how my hotel was right across the street from a motorcycle dealership? Well, that night, I ended up going out with the sales people and manager from the dealership. They actually close the doors of the dealer at the end of the day, and then just stay after and drink beer with each other. They invited me in, and we talked about motorcycles and industry stuff. I met Mark, Adam, Andrew, Steve, and Dave. I met the owner, who owns that dealership and a dealership in Parametta, a suburb of Sydney. They said if I need a job, I can come work there, which is assuring. It was cool, because it's been a while since I have worked in the industry, but motorcycles are something I still love a ton, and could talk about supercross and bikes all day if you let me. It seemed that I clicked really well with all these guys. Then, later that night, two of the guys (Adam and Andrew) and I went out to a club in the "northern beaches" just outside of Sydney. We drank a ton!!! Then later that night, on our way back to Sydney, they drover me to see where Kevin Rudd the Australian Prime Minister lives. We were in this really fancy area of Sydney, and on our way to the other side of the Harbour Bridge, we stopped to look at one of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen in my life!!! (One of them). It was the other side of the Harbor Bridge, and the Opera House, but not the side where tourists see...it was a spot where you can only see if you live outside of the city. It was breath taking....the pictures just don't do justice to how it really felt.




Overall, it was one of the best nights so far on my trip...and am really really thankful I met Adam and Andrew.


Can you see the Opera House behind me??? It's hard to see in the pictures, but it was gorgeous!!







Kevin Rudd's House (The Australian Prime Minister)

No comments:

Post a Comment