Friday, August 7, 2009

A Post Dedicted to my Nephew Braeden!!

Braeden!!!

So I was watching TV tonight, and a commercial came on for Australian Monster Trucks!! It is on August 15th! I thought of you instantly, because I know how much you love Monster Trucks, and remembered that as a 7 year old, your adult asperation is to be a monster truck driver!! I miss you, and love you Braeden!!

Okay, so they dont have GRAVEDIGGER here,
instead they have PREDATOR. Can you see the
Australian Flag under neath the truck?????

Jump Mania!! Is what it's called. Here is the advertisement.

LVE, Aunt Marcy

1 comment:

  1. you're a sweet aunt, sorry I haven't tried calling. When I think about it, it's usually an odd time (your time) to call you. So put a new blog up and tell us about your job and living situation!! Miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete