Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You will never believe this!!

First I would like to say, I made it to Sydney safely, and will post pictures in about 2 days!!!

Guess what!! So it took me about 2 hours to get out of the airport, and have the shuttle take me to my hotel. And, when I arrived at my hotel, I look across the street....and low and behold it's a motorcycle dealership!! I see these big huge signs that say "Yamaha", "Suzuki", "Ducati", "Vespa", etc. OF COURSE I had to go in and introduce myself, and let them know that yes....aside from the cute black coat and boots I was wearing...I am in LOVE with motorcycles, and sold them for 6 years! I made instant friends just by talking to them about motorcycles!


Then, the rest of the afternoon has just been about walking around the city non-stop, trying to take in as much of Sydney as I can. I went to see the Opera House with the Harbor Bridge. I saw the tourist ferries, and also looked at some downtown malls. I love it here, and could totally live in this city. I am sure I am going to say that a lot in every big city I go to, because I am fascinated by big cities.

Anyway, I am going to stay in tonight, just because I am so tired...and am suffering from a bit of jet lag. Tomorrow is another day...then off to Perth!

I love everyone! Tell me about how you guys are doing too!!! Love, Martina Lynn

St. Mary's Cathedral in Sydney

Darling Harbor


The Opera House, Sydney


The Dealership across the street

My Hotel, simple but perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment