Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family, family, and more family....

My Mom and my Aunt Patsy who is also my other Mom.
My Big Brothers and I.
My Nephew Braeden


My Nephews Michael and Braeden on 4th of July



More to come....BECAUSE THATS NOT IT!

Mi Familia

I think I have the best family ever. We are so close, and it is obvious that we all care about each other so much. If there is anything that I will miss while on my trip, is my family, and all the time we spend with each other. My parents have Sunday BBQ's just about every Sunday. My cousins and I are so close, you would think we are brothers and sisters. My immediate family is my extended family always picking on each other, then supporting each other when needed. And all my Aunts are like 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th mom's to me. Over the next few months, and even moving on with my future...I am never going to forget my aawesome family.

No comments:

Post a Comment