Thursday, July 23, 2009

G'Bye Everyone!!!!

It's Here! It's time for me to leave! I have been so nervous these past few days. (I threw up twice). LOL. Sorry to write that, but it's true! I have had such a nervous stomach, holy cow!! Anyway, I hope all of you keep in touch, and hope that I can maintain all of my wonderful friendships on here! If not, I understand if you do not post anything...but if you want to see cool pictures of cool places, you can get on here too! Wish me luck! I hope I don't wimp out on myself!
Love, Marcy

2 comments:

  1. have fun marce... andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. piperone@quest.netJuly 23, 2009 at 7:40 PM

    So, this is for real? I thought you were just joking with me!!! Seriously, have a wonderful time... life is meant for taking fun adventures like this and in a way, I'm a little jealous! Enjoy meeting lots of different people, cultures, religions, political views, and bring back this diversit back with you to make your life here that much better.
    We love you Marcy, and we'll be waiting for your updates and pictures!

    Love, Cathy, Chuck and Jordan (who wishes she could go with you!)

    ReplyDelete