Sunday, September 13, 2009

My 25th Perth Birthday Blog!!!

My Goals for the Next 25 Years:
  1. To try not to get offended--everyone makes choices and I need to understand that they will not always go how I want them to.
  2. To love people unconditionally.
  3. To be a good mother (whenever that is and if it comes to be).
  4. If I have 1 more boyfriend or 100 more boyfriends, I need to remember that each one of those guys has been put into that spot in time for a reason! ha ha!! I know, I know...100 is kind of extreme...BUT HEY! WHO KNOWS!?
  5. I want to accomplish every last one of my dreams: even if means quitting my stable job, haulting the purchase of house, and moving to Australia.--WAIT...I did that! But you get the point.
    Now, I am going to write my 25th Birthday Blog. I cannot believe I am 25 years old!!!! I am a quarter of my life done--if I live until 100, but in all honesty am probably 1/3 of my life done, because I will probably only live until I am 75!!

    Any 25th birthday wisdom is WELCOMED!! HOW
    SHOULD I LIVE THE NEXT 25 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!????

    My birthday was a very calm one this year. Lucie and Karly took me to a nice Italian dinner in Como. We drank some champagne and had lots of laughs! It was wonderful that they were so generous, because I didn't have to pay for a thing!! I'm truly appreciative to have them in my life right now. AND they bought me this cute bracelet, a hat, and cute pajamas! How nice they were!

    I also went to a motorcycle show, here in Perth. It was interesting, because the motorcycle shows here, are much different than the ones I worked at for 7 years when I was in the industry. I had a great time though, because I miss motorcycles being part of my life! It was good to see all the bikes, and to go all the booths. If only I could buy a quad or a dirt bike and ride it in the bush!!

    I did notice that I got a teeny bit homesick on my birthday. I miss my family and friends, and sometimes just miss my culture a ton. Being away from home has made me realize how much abundance I have been given in my life, and has helped me to put into perspective the wonderful life I was born into. Thank you to all of you who helped me grow to the person I am today...and thank you for supporting everything I have chosen to do these first 25 years!! Love You, Martina

    **I also want to apologize to all of you, for my spelling errors on my blog! I never knew the affects the text message generation had on my writing, until I started this blog! I look at past blogs and notice that I have a tendency to make simple spelling and grammar errors, on top of using words that do NOT exist outside of the text message world such as: "cuz". Again, I'm sorry to all my readers!

1 comment:

  1. Awww sounds like you had a nice birthday! -Drew

    ReplyDelete