Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dubai and France tomorrow...4:00AM!!!!

Hey Guys!

I leave for Dubai tomorrow morning at 4:00am....which means I have to wake up at like 3:00am...so whats the point of sleeping??? Ha ha! I will probably just go to bed early. I am kind of nervous, like usual, but know that everything is cool! I have been talking to people who have been to Dubai, and they said it is safe, and not difficult to get around. So we will see!

I spend 3 days in Dubai, and October 2nd am off to France. We will be in Paris the first 3 days, then we are going to the Champagne District for a wine tour--then back to Paris the last 4 days of our trip.

Then, it's back to Australia! And time to plan for my next big excursion! The Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Brisbane, and a long ROAD TRIP up the coast!!!!

Love Always,

Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment