Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just another Tourist in Paris, France........


I am so proud of this photo I took. I just love it. This is going on a wall someday.



My Cousin Amil, and I. We just climbed a billion stairs to get to the top of Notre Dame.

Mona's actually quite small.


This pic kinda gives you an idea of how big it seems. Its surreal when you walk up to it, because there are just crowds of people everywhere....alll showing up for the same purpose.


I think after going to Paris, I have realized that I enjoy travelling to places that aren't so touristy. I just felt like one in a million gazillion people who wanted to see the attracitons and sites.

It's a hard choice though, because of course....in my lifetime it is an accomplishment to actually say, "Yes, I've seen the Mona Lisa and the Eifel Tower...", and then have the ability to give a true opinion on what the experience was like.

I can actually say that Paris has not been the best city I personally have been to in my life, but still enjoyed many parts about the city. I didn't really feel the romance that everyone else feels when going there, but I did understand the hype. Especially when I walked up to the base of the Eifel Tower. All you can think in your head is: BIG.

My favorite part of Paris was: The FOOD.

Which I'm sure is not much of a surprise for many. Not because I like to eat, but because everyone says the food in Paris is the best...and that is SOO TRUE.

I loved how every restaurant we ate at you had a choice between a 3-4 course meal. What a great dining experience. Being with my Aunt Nita helped a lot too, because she is quite the food critic, so I really enjoyed experiencing the dining atomospheres with her, my Uncle Dennis, and my cousin.

Overall, Paris was not my favorite part of FRANCE, but definately still a city worth spending some time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment